Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picture Time!

This year I decided not to get school pictures. I did buy the class picture, just not the individual ones. Instead, I wanted to get some individual and family pictures taken outside with the fall colors. Well, that didn't happen. By the time I got around to taking the pictures, the fall colors were almost gone. But the field grass was still really pretty. Julie and crew met up with us, and we took a bunch of pictures. Some even turned out decent! :)

Best Ones

DSC_0310 2

DSC02739

Yea, it's over!

7 comments:

rebecca said...

That grass is beautiful. I really like it as a backdrop. You and Bry are like models or something;)

I didn't do school photos this year either...so rebellious!

Sara C said...

I think we'll do the grass thing again next year, or maybe we'll do the pictures early enough to get some of the fall leaves. It helps that it's right in our neighborhood! I didn't know Julie took that picture of me and Bryan, but I love it. We were actually looking straight ahead at Samantha, who was taking our picture from that angle. The side angle turned out really cool, though.
I love that you are a rebel too! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

I love the grass pictures too. How beautiful!

Ellsworth Family said...

Those are really cool Sara. I love the one with you and Bryan.

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

Hey Sara, your cuz here. I found your post through sherry's and I just have to say, I love those pics. Better than any school pics. They just can't compete with a background like that!

Grandma Jodi said...

The best yet!! Doesn't hurt that you have a family full of good-looking subjects... =O)

Sherrill said...

The colors were amazing! I love the pictures.