Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A garden!

This year I decided to grow a vegetable garden. Look...vegetables are growing!

Yellow squash...


Zuccini...


I also planted bell peppers, but I don't have any veggies on that plant yet.

OK, so here's the whole truth. I don't have a designated spot for a garden, so I planted veggies in pots. I knew I would have to water by hand whatever I planted, so I started small.

This is a picture of my WHOLE garden...


Isn't it cute? It's okay if you are laughing right now. I am too.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Yours is only a little bit bigger than mine even though mine is in the ground. But hey, it's echo-friendly since it doesn't use too much water which we know is in short supply and all.

Ellsworth Family said...

This yeart we did Gardening by the Square foot and we are still waiting for vegetables. But if you google Gardening by the Square Foot you will learn that and LDS man came up with it and its a really great way to make room for a garden. Check it out.

Grandma Jodi said...

Hey - small is way better than nothing which is exactly how much garden I have!! LOL.....