Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trip to California

Yes, we are delinquent parents and took our kids out of school to go on vacation. I'm sure they'll recover. We went to California for a week. It was THE BEST vacation. Here is some proof:

We went to Legoland with Ben and Amanda and their kids. The cousins always have fun together, and this was my first time meeting baby William in person. What a cutie.

2008 Legoland



We went to a Dodger game. Loved it!

2008 Dodger Game



But most of all, we loved the beach.

2008 Beach

Darn it, I could have sworn I took numerous pictures of me in a bathingsuit.
They must have been deleted on accident.

BTW, if you click on the picture collages, you can view them up-close-and-personal!

7 comments:

rebecca said...

Welcome to Blogville. Nice job, Sara!

Ellsworth Family said...

Love your blog. (say that with a jewish accent.) Hey you met William in July when you came for your anniversary. You were too sweet and drove all the way up here from San Diego. Whatever, like it matters. The kids had fun at Legoland too and I cant wait to get them all together again in Nov.

Sara C said...

Oh ya, I'm a total dork. Of course I had already met baby William!

MarytheMom said...

All you kids are trying to teach your Aunt Mary new tricks!

Love the pictures, love the vacation. I bet your kids thought they learned lots more on vacation than in school. :) Thanks for sharing.

Now, let's see if it will let me most this time! And who knows what name it will put on there - so know it's from your Aunt Mary.

MarytheMom said...

Ha ha! I did it!

Sara C said...

Mary, you are so technologically advanced! Erich will be so proud.

Carrie said...

Yeah...another friend to stalk! Now we will know what you are up to ALL the time! We miss you guys....see you at Christmas!